Week 5

I am going crazy I am 5 weeks pregnant and I do not believe that I am. Besides the fact that I get extremely sleepy now and my boobs hurt like hell I have no other symptoms. I know I should not be complaining but I miscarried a yr ago at 8 weeks and not feeling anything is freaking me out.

I mean I know I am I have had three doctors confirm my pregnancy plus for home tests I am just anxious to have my first sonogram so that I can finally ease my mind. I need help with ways on how to relax because i know my stress can not be healthy.

lazo060109

Asked by lazo060109 at 7:55 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I know how you feel. When I got pregnant with my first son I could totally tell I was pregnant! I was so sick, and so tired, and so bloated! With this one, I'm 12 weeks pregnant and we've heard the heartbeat and have a sonogram pic hanging on our fridge and sometimes I still don't really "feel" pregnant. I've been tired, but not sick at all. My boobs have been engorged and sore but there's always so much going on with soccer and preschool and work and everything else I hardly ever have time to think about being pregnant. And I was totally freaked out until I had my first doctors appointment when I was 9 weeks because the entire time I didn't feel anything. I didn't feel like anything was wrong, I just didn't feel anything. And I was SO NERVOUS that something could go wrong. I'm glad I've made it to the 12 week mark! It will get better! Try to relax! Read a good book! Good Luck!
    Anonymous