Anyone still on the Old Fashioned Pill?

With the new types of Birth Conrtol out, I sometimes wonder if people are still using the pill. I have used the shot but went back on the pill.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use the pill.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:10 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I use the pill. I was on the Depo shot but I HATED the side effects. I actually quite like the pill and as of yet have not forgotten to take it.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 8:15 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Im pregnant now but ive always used the pill for my methed of birth control. And after this baby Im sure im going to go back on the pill. I actually would rather take the pill then anything else.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 9:33 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I've been on the pill most of my adult life, with the exception of using the patch a few years ago. I didn't like it because it kept coming off. I'll most likely stay on the pill until doc and I decide it's time to stop it for good.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:52 PM on May. 11, 2010

• im on it and love it!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:41 PM on May. 11, 2010