my husband and i had disagreements last night.

we're not talking since last night.... i know, it was my fault.... but i never admit to him that i am sorry... he's not talking to me since last night til this morning when i left home for work. what should i do? should i make the first move? but i already did. i prepared coffee for him but he did not even look at it. i am not the person who says sorry word, but i do it in action. but it's like he did not appreciate it this morning. pls give me advice what to do.. thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• GO Tell him your sorry. He may need to actually hear those words from you.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:02 PM on May. 11, 2010

• its just a simple 5 letter word. Just say it, it will make you feel a lot better.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:02 PM on May. 11, 2010

• If you owe him an "im sorry" then give it to him.
    Dont you think that is simply rude to not say it.
    Anonymous

• is this the same woman who has a nanny raise her kid? just say sorry because you were wrong, and you admit you were wrong.
    Anonymous

• I say buck sally and go tell the man your sorry. simple as that
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 9:04 PM on May. 11, 2010

• You really need to do whats right and say the words. If you're really sorry then you will just say it because you truly love him and want to move forward.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:05 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Really you think making him coffee is an apology?? really?

TELL HIM YOU ARE SORRY! AND maybe do something other things that will show you are sorry....try to rectify the situation whatever it is. tell him you want to work on whatever the issue is....

I dont drink coffee, but if i was mad at someone and they brought me a coffee or some other beverage i liked, that would not mean shit to me. you could cook me a 5 course meal and if you didnt say you were sorry i would still be upset with you and still feel that you owed me an apology if you were really in the wrong.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:10 PM on May. 11, 2010

• You sound a little like my husband. He only says he's sorrry after I tell him he owes it to me. He's good at DOING I'm sorry, and I get so sick of it I actually get madder when he does it. He needs to learn to communicate, and it sounds like you do, too. Good luck! Once you learn to say you're sorry, it will help your marriage.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:14 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Tell him to grow up!!!!!!! Enjoy your coffee, he'll come around.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:16 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Maybe leave him a little note with an apology on it? Then ask him later if he got your note.
    Anonymous