What do you think of moms who are in college?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I givem a lot of credit I could not have done it _God Bless them!
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:26 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I think its great :)
    but unfortunate that some mothers dont get the chance to .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 9:26 PM on May. 11, 2010

• its very very difficult but worth it. i just finished my first semester going back to school after many many years. look forward to getting my degree and get a better job for myself and my daughter and have a good life.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:33 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Well since I am in college I think that they are doing what they want and fulfilling their dreams.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:34 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I think they work really hard and dont get near enough credit they deserve exspecially single moms that work. Whether you are a single mom going at on your own or married and stay at home mom, you go girl!!
    nurdreams

Answer by nurdreams at 9:52 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Good for them. Luckily I got it all out of the way before having kids, but better late than never.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 10:04 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I Think it is great since I will be one in 2 weeks !!! Scared to death about juggling it all but will be worth it in the end for me and my family !!!!! I say it is super !!!!!!!
    ramajil

Answer by ramajil at 10:08 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I am one and very proud of myself, anyone who works hard to better themselves deserves a job well done
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 10:18 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I went back to college when I was 45. After being married for 20 years and having three kids. :-) I did a lot better then .
    When I went to college after high school graduation,I didn't study enough and just wanted to have a good time.
    I appreciated college much more at age 45.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:39 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Good for you!!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:56 PM on May. 11, 2010