Does any one work from home doing data entry job and where I can find it ?

Hi my name is Mona and I'm a mother with 3 wonderful kids and I neeeeed to work from home. My kids need me most of the time and the only way I can work is from home, but I can't find any data entry jobs which what I'm looking for.

mona400

Asked by mona400 at 9:29 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• you can find some data entry jobs on homecareersuccess.com, other that there is no other legit jobs like that.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:00 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Unforunately, I never found any data entry job that weren't scams. I work from home, and I LOVE it! I am a stay at home Mommy to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:54 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I have some ideas for you listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:45 AM on May. 12, 2010

• i do voice transcription.. ..its great plus i can deposit the money into my paypal anytime ... i make pretty god money from that and i also do text handling...
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:50 PM on May. 12, 2010

• There are lots of ways to make extra money, that dont involve selling or buying anything. I know you're desperate but don't get sucked into some scam that's asking for money, no matter what. There's a list of free work at home jobs that I have used at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:23 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Many legitimate companies, but always check for the BBB seal of approval.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 1:40 AM on May. 14, 2010