Do you think putting a status message about how much you hate someone is immature? (on facebook)

Someone did this to me. Name and all. Decided to go public with it and I thought it was sad and immature.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, it's also classless. If she has a problem with you, then she should settle it with you privately.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:50 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I would say so but I'll just ignore it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:47 PM on May. 11, 2010

• ya that is really immature. sounds like a teenager.
    Anonymous

• yep.
    Anonymous

• Yes but just think of how many people will laugh at it and the person who posted it. (*laugh AT not with) I wouldn't want someone laughing at me like that
    Anonymous

• < Op. It is not a teenager. ROFL.Sad, but true. It is an adult who hosted an entire convo (on their status) about me. I was knew the person didn't care for me, I just didn't think they'd stoop so low.
    Anonymous

• She is just showing how much class she lacks. Don't respond to it. Show how much classier you are.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:51 PM on May. 11, 2010

• It depends.....I would have no problem posting that I hate my child's "father"......
    Anonymous

• "It depends.....I would have no problem posting that I hate my child's "father"...... "

Well you should. Imagine your child reading that, or having someone tell him/her when they are older. That could be detrimental to your child. D:
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:54 PM on May. 11, 2010

• my older sister in law did that to me when she thought i was having a baby girl she said she hated me and my husband and we shouldnt get all the glory and she didnt talk to me till she found out i was actually having a boy people suck now day and myspace and face book just make it harder
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 10:59 PM on May. 11, 2010