How do people deal with grief when having to watch their family hurting. It is so hard

shine211

Asked by shine211 at 10:49 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Depends... i either overeat or completely stop eating==all has an effect on my diabetic health. I cant eat very much at a time when I am hurting over family drama.If it is grief over loss of a loved one through death or disagreement and disownment--I go for days just eating stuff like cup a soup or just drinking juice. BUT other people deal with grief in different ways.I ALSO lock myself away and read books to escape... or take long hot baths. Just some suggestions.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 11:01 PM on May. 11, 2010

• People deal with grief differently but they all go through the same stages. I'm not sure how to make it any easier for them. They have to deal with it on their own but you can be supportive.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I have not figured it out...My brother died 3 years ago, Im still awake at night and cry every day...I am in counceling and looking for a support group
    judith106

Answer by judith106 at 11:13 PM on May. 27, 2010