Far or Balanced? You decide: By 12 to 1, ABC, CBS, and NBC show bias to Arizona's Immigration Law

While Rasmussen found 70 percent of Arizonans favored the crackdown on illegal aliens, and new national media polls found majority support as well, ABC, CBS, and NBC denounced the popular will as short-sighted and discriminatory
Media Reports:
74 % were negative, 10 were neutral, and only three were positive toward the Arizona law's passage.
92 quotes against the law and only 52 in favor
http://www.mrc.org/realitycheck/realitycheck/2010/20100506042624.aspx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well duh..e.veryone knows but just wont admit that FOX is the only one that is really closer to fair and balanced
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:06 PM on May. 11, 2010

• ABC, CBS, and NBC are the epitome of biased reporting.

dandydiane

Answer by dandydiane at 11:13 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Not a surprise. They have been downplaying the rioting, fires, swastikas, racist posters and bottle-throwing at what they call "generally peaceful" immigration rallies.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:17 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Well....nobody wants ILLEGAL aliens. But most of us don't approve of Racial Profiling. I don't think you get that. Look it up. Do you read? Or just LISTEN to Beck and all the other mental midgets at Fox....umm, Faux News.
    Anonymous

• And that is why when Walter Conkrite retired I quit watching.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:21 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I watch Brian Willimas on the NBC Nightly News and he doesn't give opinions or editorials ......haven't you noticed that? Or are you too busy listening to Fox News and fearful of learning something new such as what I just mentioned about NBC ??
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:26 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I watch Brian Willimas on the NBC Nightly News ..
    Sorry. Brian Williams.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:27 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I don't watch Fox news. I have never heard Glen Beck, and don't listen to talk radio at all.

But if you are busy watching MSNBC, I can see why you think the way you do. Perhaps if you actually read the article posted and saw the bias, you might see the bias in your own daily news. Anyone who watches only ONE channel will get biased reporting.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:51 PM on May. 11, 2010

• 11:51 PM on May. 11, 2010 by: mancosmomma
    I don't watch Fox news. I have never heard Glen Beck, and don't listen to talk radio at all.

But if you are busy watching MSNBC, I can see why you think the way you do. Perhaps if you actually read the article posted and saw the bias, you might see the bias in your own daily news. Anyone who watches only ONE channel will get biased reporting
    **************
    I watch NBC.....Brian Williams. Cable News is more like Blogging....MSNBC, Fox....they Blog.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:04 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I am sorry nobody wants illegal aliens... The last time I checked when the Europeans came to the Americas the native people who owned this land did not label you as an illegal alien... But you were and sadly you and your kind think you own this country....
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 3:49 AM on May. 12, 2010