Trying to figure out CashCrate...

Can anyone help? I'm not sure how to get started. I joined up but am not sure where to go from there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I did it for a month Made $10:88 and OMG it took hours and hours to earn that!! My e mail was full of spam my phone never stopped from sales calls...I quit the first month..LOL...Good Luck to you though!
    Just_Bethy

Answer by Just_Bethy at 12:23 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Well for starters, you have to get a working number for them to confirm your account and send a check. Then you click on offers, but you have to give accurate information or you won't get credit. So, expect to get inundated with calls from telemarketers and spam emails all for a $20 check. Seriously. Anyone who tells you different is someone is "above" you on the pyramid scheme and is making money off you completing offers. I tried cashcrate for a few months and that is my experience. I had to get a new phone number.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Pretty sure I'll just quit. Thanks for being honest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on May. 12, 2010