when you apply to a group what is the typical response time???

I haven't been on cafemom that long but have tried to join 3 groups... and only one group has replied... whats up with the other groups?? i tried to re-join but it wont let me... should i be a pest and email the group leader or something??? or do they not want me to join??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on May. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I own a group and I'm an admin on another. I usually get back to people in 2 or 3 days depending on how often I'm on here. The group that I'm an admin on is a large group with several admins so it usually takes less than a day when you apply to that group. If the groups are run by pretty inactive members then it could take quite a while I guess.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 11:36 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Oh and when you apply to a group it sends them an email so I wouldn't bother emailing them again, they probably just haven't logged on in a few days and will see it when they do.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 11:37 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Yeah, bigger groups (with more than one admin) often get back to you in a few hours, smaller groups generally take a few days.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:38 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Hi OP! Application approval time all depends on when the Group Owners and Admins log in and view the apps. If it's been a while since your application date feel free to contact the Group Owner directly. I often have to remind myself - we're all moms on here and I know first hand how busy we can get! And if you don't hear back from her, you can always keep searching for more groups to join.

Cafe Chastity

Cafe Chastity

Answer by Cafe Chastity at 2:28 PM on May. 13, 2010

• thanks for the answers i did finally hear back!! i just wasnt sure if i was doing things the right was...
    Anonymous

• well in my experience it only takes a couple of hours for the groups that i join
    roselynnm

Answer by roselynnm at 7:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2010