Sex with an uncircumcised man. Am I weird??? (*TMI*)

Ok, I've been with two people sexually. My husband who isn't circumcised and another person who was. Well, every time my husband and I have ever had sex, it hurts for me. It feels like my vaginal walls are being stretched, pulled, pinched, torn, etc. When I had sex with the uncircumcised person, it never hurt. He's wider than my husband, too, so I know it isn't that. Is this normal? Is there any way to help it? I miss being intimate with my husband, but I can't take the pain. We hardly ever finish because of it. It has nothing to do with lubrication, either. I don't know what to do. It's driving me crazy! I want to be able to have sex with my husband. We've been together and sexually active for 4 years and we might have had sex 50 times! He might have finished 20 of those times. Help?! Please? TIA ladies, sorry for the TMI.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• from a personal experience with my husband who is not circumcised, I know that when he is not fully hard, it hurts. I can never trully explain why it hurts but it does. Maybe the problem is not you but it is him. Not being fully erect can cause irritation if he was circumcised. So I think you should start there first and add ALOT of lub just to see what could actually be wrong. You might even want to visually examine his penis to see if he's rigid.
    Anonymous

• I don't know... my ex bf of 2.5 years wasn't circ and it didn't bother me at all... I'd talk to your Dr about it.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:12 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I don't know what to tell ya. My hubby is intact and he is the biggest out of the guys I did have sex with and I don't have any of that as a problem.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:13 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Maybe something inside of you changed during that time frame? Have you been to your doctor lately?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I highly doubt it has anything to do with the fact that he has his foreskin.
    Studies have actually shown that women prefer sex with an uncircumcised man over a circumcised man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on May. 12, 2010

• OP here: Let me further elaborate. The man I'm married to now, we had sex first. We were each other's firsts. We ended up broken up for a long time and that was when I was with someone else. That relationship didn't work out and hubby and I ended up together, married, etc. It hurt the first times we had sex and it hurt after the second guy. I don't have insurance, so I haven't seen a doctor since right after my baby was born almost 2 years ago. I go to NPs at the health department for my pap and stuff, which is due in about 1.5 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on May. 12, 2010

• my husband is the only guy ive ever been with, so i have no comparison. has it always hurt every time?? are there long periods of time between each time. because for me, every time we wait too long it hurts. maybe your waiting too long in between each time.
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 12:25 AM on May. 12, 2010

• OP here: Well, there have been long periods of time because of how bad it hurt. But when we were having sex fairly regularly, yes it hurt every time. It always did with him. I've also been noticing that he doesn't seem to get fully hard all the time, unless it's been a couple of weeks since we did anything. We're both in our early twenties, healthy, and enjoy sex. Well, I enjoy it until the pain gets really bad, at least. When he gets a hand job or something, I've noticed that his foreskin moves A LOT. I know that skin on the penis moves some, but when I'm doing that, it feels like there's a couple of inches of skin moving or something. After we got married, I thought that maybe it was because we were waiting a while between each time, so I wanted to have sex frequently. We were having sex a few times a week, for months, but it never got any better at all. There might have been one time it didn't hurt that I can't remember.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on May. 12, 2010

• If you would like to message me privately, i am willing to talk about it with you.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:30 AM on May. 12, 2010

• sweetie, something like this is worth finding the money and going to see someone. It shouldn't hurt like this, and as you say it hurt even before the baby came. Sometimes people can be allergic to their partner (is it any better with a condom?) Otherwise, I would see a Dr, whilst a relationship isn't only about sex, it is still an important part and it is worth the money to get this sorted out.
    Good Luck
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 1:35 AM on May. 12, 2010