I want to trade a 99 2 door tahoe in ok conditon for this car (link below)

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/bar/1736204154.html

Do you think its a good trade?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 12:57 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I don't.. I have had an Alero for all of a week when I took it back. It was almost new and in the time I had it I drove it respectfully and it lost a lot of power. I don't know how it is now but American made 4 cylinders just are not as strong and quick as foreign made 4 cylinders. This car also has a rebuilt title so if you do decide to get it I would for sure have it checked out by a mechanic first (maybe two just in case). Also you need to make sure you can get it insured. Vehicles with rebuilt titles are VERY hard to get insured. I also had a 97 Oldsmobile Aurora and an Oldsmobile Silhouette that I had a lot of headaches with. All of these cars except the Alero I had, had different motors but I didn't have just motor problems. Overall I am just not a big fan of aluminum motors but that seems to be the only kind of motor you can find these days.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:15 AM on May. 12, 2010

• lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:57 AM on May. 12, 2010