Fun interactive fitness/weightloss websites?

Do any of you ladies know of any fun free interactive fitness/weightloss sites? What sites do you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• sparkpeople.com com...it's alot like cafemom with groups and forums, but it also allows you to keep track of your calories, fat, sodium, etc. You can enter what you ate with already entered items or even enter your own. Tons of support on there!
    Stacymt3b

Answer by Stacymt3b at 8:26 AM on May. 12, 2010

• i work for beachbody but truely i like kirsty alleys new site... google it.. i lost the link..sry..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:51 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I use my Beachbody site .. it has chats, message boards, virtual workout buddies and all kinds of tips.
    www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs

I've tried other sites, but they are boring to me . I like the interaction of the Beachbody sites .. and you can log your workouts and SEE your results too.
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 12:34 PM on May. 13, 2010