Tummy tuck- the way to go? or too costly?

I am considering a tummy tuck.. Have you gotten one? Are they too expensive? I was looking in to the recovery process, do you have to have drain tubes?

stenhouse_baby

Asked by stenhouse_baby at 1:32 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well I had a c-section a needed surgery and OMG! you do not want to go thru that pain ... Morphine and Viccodin could not help you... I was sored for atleast 1 week without being able to talk, walk, sit-up, or even sneeze...The next 3 weeks were hell but not too hard to handle.. I didn't completely heal until 6 mon. after... so if you can handle pain well, and are ok knowing the risks of dying and leaving your children mother-less...then go for it.
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 2:07 AM on May. 12, 2010

• i was looking into it, but i am scared of the recovery. i have heard of people dying from bleeding out or a blood clot. and they cut you from hip to hip so if you scar bad like me it would look like a giant smiley face scar...... but i am still considering
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 1:34 AM on May. 12, 2010

• i would LOVE one!!!! i have had 2 surgerys. one is a c-section and one is a c-section revise. i would totally to it. for sure
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:37 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I considered it, but instead have been looking more towards Lipo. It's not quite as costly and I think it's safer with less recovery time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on May. 12, 2010

• If you have A LOT of lose saging/hanging skin then it's the only thing that can get rid of it. If that's not the case then I wouldn't do it cuz it won't make a huge difference in other cases and leaves a HUGE scar.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:12 AM on May. 12, 2010