Sex in werid places

Have you ever had sex in werid places or does your SO (or you) fanatise about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I remember one time a few years back my dh and I were in Cozumel Mx. for a vacation we were on the beach had a few drinks got a tad drunk we coming back to our hotel when all of a sudden he wanted to take a walk along the beach but there was some huge looking tank in the direction we were going (a water tower I guess not those tall ones) just enough to hide...hehehe and way we got to it he pulled my bottoms off and we started doing it I was like omg I hope no one sees us it me, him and the water tank....and the big beautiful beach all around us....aaahhhh what a day. You know we haven't been there is so long I just might ask him hey remember when we went to Cozumel do you think we can do it again...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:41 AM on May. 12, 2010

• HA depends on WHERE you consider 'weird."
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:42 AM on May. 12, 2010

• not sure what u consider weird

in the car in a walmart parking lot when no one else was around
    in a empty movie theater
    on the beach

thats about the weirdest places i have done it
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:47 AM on May. 12, 2010

• You'd have to define "weird." I've stopped a elevator, at work between floors, and jumped my husband's bones. We've also made love on the golf course, lakefront, in the car, on top of the dryer, etc.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 2:58 AM on May. 12, 2010

• um, idk.
    All different places in different homes.
    In a moving van thingy.
    On the beach.
    In the front yard with cars driving by! (don't know what I was thinking, those pregnancy hormones are nuts)
    On stairs, hot tubs, in the woods.
    I've always wanted to on a rooftop but never have.

Idk what weird would be defined as exactly.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 4:40 AM on May. 12, 2010

• In the shower, but that wasn't fun. Not like it looks on tv. In the woods wasn't fun, either. Front lawn, in the car in front of my moms house. In car at a campsite on Christmas morning because, well, just because hubby is hot. We used to stop on the road all the time, off I-95. We found this one spot, somewhere. A little dirt road, the trees covered the road like a canape. I expected to open my eyes to see deer watching us. Oh, I used to work at a florist when I was preg. with our first baby. Hubby came in on Saturdays to bring me lunch. We had sex in the bathroom there. He still fantasizes about that.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:55 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I had sex in a cemetary
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on May. 12, 2010

• On the roof until he rolled off omg thank goodness he was fine,,,whew!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on May. 12, 2010

• In the bathroom at the Starbucks in Panama City Florida. The men's bathroom was out of order so we both went into the women's....I held onto the handi-cap bar. In the car on a few deserted roads. In the room where they had ice and vending machines at a hotel. In the woods when we went camping.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:47 AM on May. 12, 2010

• BTW...all with my DH. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:25 PM on May. 12, 2010