baby wash??

my son gets a severe skin rash whenever i use any baby wash except huggies. i received a baby shower gift basket with the wash in it. now its starting to run out and im looking all over for it in stores and so far ive only found 2 random bottles at walmart on a random shelf. and ive only seen the wash available in huge gift baskets. does anyone know of a store that sells huggies baby wash? ive even checked online and it was only on ebay. i dont wanna buy from ebay.

sstokes86

Asked by sstokes86 at 3:00 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Health

• If you can't find it, there is another kind that I found finally works with my daughter. She would get horrible rashes from everything else. It is by Johnson's Baby Products, and it is in a yellow container. It has no dyes, no perfumes, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on May. 12, 2010

• California Baby (Target) is a GREAT all natural line. they are free of dyes, perfumes, & other allergy causing ingredients like soy, tree nuts, dairy, etc.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:40 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Have you tried diapers.com?
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:18 AM on May. 12, 2010