Just a vent.

Im so upset, I feel..im not even sure how to explain it just BLAH.. Ive been having problems with my car company for a while, there saying im 80 days past due, which i know is impossible. I have faxed them all the paper work they asked for, I made over $1000 in payments one month because i didnt know DH had already sent a payment in. There not listening to me and just keep saying I owe $1200 or there going to repo the car. My DH has even talked to them and they tell him the same thing. I dont understand why there saying this. I keep all reciepts from the bank and Westernunions when we send the payments in. Ive gone over every detail with them till im blue in the face but i get no where. I dont know what to do anymore. I cannot have them take my car, theres no reason for it. It just so upsetting to me becuz i knw i am not wrong but there not listening there literally hanging up on me whenever i try to talk about it..any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• Go further up the chain of command, as well as talk with the Better Business Bureau.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 5:28 AM on May. 12, 2010

• id call my lawyer.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:31 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Call the attorney general of your state. And it is they're as in they are not there. Send the documentation through the mail and get a delivery receipt.  You have no proof that you talked to them or that you faxed them.  You need the delivery receipt. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Oh, yeah, and send them COPIES, not the originals! Put all the cancelled checks, or western union receipts on one page, so they can't remove any of them without cutting the paper up. and get a postal receipt. Keep copies of them for yourself, and copy of the letter also. If they do not respond properly, file charges of fraud against them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I am thinking lawyer too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 12, 2010