how do I keep track of my comments?

When I comment on someone's post, how do I find my comment later on to see if anyone replied to it? I don't really wanna search through 100 pages looking for my comment!

Meltingcrayon

Asked by Meltingcrayon at 6:57 AM on May. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Go under the answers column and you can either view questions or the answers you have submitted.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 7:05 AM on May. 12, 2010

• If you are replying anonymous, and you want to look back on your answers, they are not listed under the answers column in "My Answers," so what I will do if I would like to check back on something is bookmark it! To do that, use your browser window, and select from the drop-down bookmark options. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Go to "Answer" at the top of screen click on My answers and go from there scroll until you find yourself...lol GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:20 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Put your mouse over the HOME tab and click MY STUFF. That pages shows you your recent activity on the site.

Hope that's what you were looking for.

Cafe Chastity

Cafe Chastity

Answer by Cafe Chastity at 1:56 PM on May. 13, 2010

• i just usually bookmark it for later ;)
    roselynnm

Answer by roselynnm at 7:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2010