have you ever seen any of your ex's with other women and wondered what the hell they are doing with them?

like, they are so ugly or they are not his type. This one girl one of my ex's is dating has a ton of money and he is such a loser. I just wonder sometimes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't believe anyone was silly enough to marry my ex, but my problem was his parents - they were a total nightmare and in the end I couldn't take it and walked away. Now he's married and has a couple of kids and I just look at his wife thinking she must have more stubbornness or sweetness than I could muster up
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 8:18 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Sometimes I wonder what my ex's think of him being with me LOL! I only questioned one incident. I dated a guy who was about 6 years older than me. We ended up breaking up because I was too young for him at the time (20). A couple months later he was dating an 18 year old....what????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on May. 12, 2010

• oops i meant to say what my husband's exes think of me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on May. 12, 2010

• my ex was too much of a beauty worshiper. he loved pretty , attractive and beautiful women. well, im not really bragging or anything (thats y im choosing to remain ANON) but yes alot of people do consider me pretty and attractive. well so did my ex. then HE DUMPED ME for silly reasons. reasons which i dont even remember to this day. i was around 19-20 at that time. anyways, after alot of tears and heartaches i moved on. i heard he got into a relationship soon enough and to my dismay got married to her within months (because i was the one forcing him to marry me all the time, and he kept staling for time). then a year later i bumped into his wife , and when she saw me she blurted out,''omg, y did he even leave u?''(she knew i was his ex). this may be mean on my part but she was NOT PRETTY AT ALL.and didnt even come from a really good family either.to this day i think then y did he leave me then !!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Some women do it for companionship, some do it for the great sex especially if they are so fine you don't want to pass that up idk...but I know what you mean I have seen some people that don't even look like they go together...lol Anyway it's their problem now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Yeah, I always wondered if my ex had a thing for jailbait. When we started dating, I was 16 and he was 20. After I ended things, he started dating another 16 year old...but he was 22. I'm pretty sure the next one was 17, but again, he was even older than before....
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:05 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Well I had never seen any of my exes girlfriends before until recently lol. I live in another state now and have been soon after we broke up (we dated for 5 years and lived together) Anyways a friend of my and me were talking and he asked me hey whatever happened to what his face, I was like you know what I have no idea haha it's been like 4 years since we last talked and 6 years since we've been brokenup. So I was curious and looked him up on MySpace and omg haha he's girlfriend is seriously freaking ugly, she has HUGE boobs haha I'll give her that I guess lmao, but omg her face and the way she does her makeup she's like an og gangster girl haha  I mean right down to the bad bleach blond hair!! Plus she looks like she's 40 and he's 29 so yeah lol. He always told me how ugly those girls looked and bam look who he ended up with haha.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Your idea of dating down may be his idea of dating up.

I have an ex that is now divorced from a girl that could pass as my sister. Our relationship ended because he has anger management issues, it was all very ugly at the end. I must still be his type because he keeps trying to add me on facebook I keep clicking ignore and the invites keep coming back. I have this picture in my head of him clicking my profile repeatedly and thinking the invite must not have went through, lol.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Yes, I have seen some of my ex's and thought "what in the hell is he thinking".....and then other times I have seen my ex's with pretty women that have resembled me and thought "ok weird, she looks like me".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on May. 12, 2010

• My ex starting dating this one gal and my son told me about her. I laughed and thought "what is she thinking?" This girl was 22 (he was 40 at the time). She is 6mos. older than his daughter. Needless to say, they didn't stay together long. Then he went the other direction and started seeing a woman who was almost 60. Again, what is she thinking!! LOL
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 10:56 AM on May. 12, 2010