Pain

I know this isn't fun, but there is more traffic in this category...

I figured it was a pinched nerve from my husband pulling too hard on my finger. It hurts so bad when I move it, I had to put a splint on it. Now a day later, my knee is KILLING me. I can barely walk without squeaking in pain. Neither area is swollen or looks affected by anything. What the heck could it be? I don't know if I should go to the dr or not. If this has ever happened to you, please help me out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• have you been run down at all? Joint pain can be from lots of things. . If it has come on all of a sudden with no reason at all, it is important you see a dr about it. In the eman time anti-inflamatories should help get you through the day Voltaren is great
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 8:22 AM on May. 12, 2010

• haha so tired my typing is crazy in the MEAN time, and anti inflammatories
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 8:23 AM on May. 12, 2010

• i have sudden knee problems sometimes when i am pregnant (i believe from carrying extra weight). i see my chiropractor weekly.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:48 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Op here-
    I have not done anything different or stressful, I am not pregnant, and I am not overweight. I don't have any ailments that I know of. The finger I thought I could explain, but not the knee. How much time should I give before calling the dr?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on May. 12, 2010

• i would see a chiropractor before a dr. most likely a dr. would give you an anti inflammatory and/ or a pain killer.
    if your body is inflamed, then there was an injury and inflammation is a part of the healing process, to stop the inflammation would be stopping the healing.a pain killer would be a solution to the symptom, but would not change the cause. the nerves that go to your knee exit your spine from your lower back, so this could be the origination of your knee issue. the knee and finger may not be related to each other. i would see a chiropractor.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:45 PM on May. 12, 2010