Do you have any self-destructive behaviors?

What do you do that you shouldn't do? Why do you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i did when i was younger..not anymore. I did drugs, i drank, i had sex with people i had just met..why? sometimes for fun, sometimes because my friends were doing it and i wanted to fit in, and i was trying to find myself.

what to do..find something else thats fun..find new friends and you will see how much better your life is. sometimes it takes time to find yourself.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:42 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I had problems with deviant sexual behavior. Why? Because I've had a super-screwed up life. I was molested as a child, had a drug abuser as a mom, a drunk for a dad, had to pretty much raise myself, take care of my mom and brothers, etc. I was forced to grow up way too fast. I had an abortion at 18 that I still haven't fully come to terms with, and many times... I simply just hate myself. I have always had depression problems, and that leads to self-destructive behaviors. You can get help, though. Counseling and dialectical behavioral therapy really works.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 9:29 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Yes. I eat wayyy too much starbucks Ice Cream. Its litterally going to be the death of me. And I smoke. Does that count?
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:09 AM on May. 13, 2010