Arbonne?

Do you use it? How do you like it? Any great success story about how well the product worked? I am considering changing what I use so I would like some feedback from people who use it or have used it.

Thanks!!

Soniam301

Asked by Soniam301 at 9:09 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Do you mean Airborne? I don't know what arbonne is. :(
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 12:05 PM on May. 12, 2010

• It is a skin care company. Organic and natural type products. I have no idea what Aiborne is! LOL!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:11 PM on May. 12, 2010

• That's funny! Airborne is an immune system support thing. I've never heard of Arbonne. :)
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 1:49 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I sold it for a while but stopped because so many customers kept returning things saying it gave them a bad rash. Once I saw enough rashes in person I said to heck with this lol. I personally think its overpriced.
    Anonymous

• I'm an esthetician and trid Arbonne. None of the products did what I was told they would do.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 9:47 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I love Arbonne. I used to have adult acne and it really helped me. I'm kind of surprised there are people that it didn't work out with. I guess everyone's skin reacts differently.
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 11:18 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I threw my daughter a makeup party with an Arbonne sponser and after the girls came out with their make overs I was appalled! You could see the makeup, make isn't supposed to be seen...it it supposed to blend with your natural tones and it is to high light. The Arbonne lady had them looking like clowns IMO
    The stuff is way to spendy for what it is
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Im cosidering on becoming a rep real soon. Some people like it some people dont.. But hey thats with everything in the world.. I cant wait to get started.
    Zakiya

Answer by Zakiya at 2:47 PM on May. 13, 2010