Can anyone help me on how to use the computer?

I mean I know the basics but for example I'd like to start to keep track on my expendentures. What is spreadsheet? What is Excel? I mean these are just random questions as I can remember I thank you so much for your help. Can someone please point me to the right direction :) I feel so outdated take it slow for me this is my first time so far so good. Or what do you recommend on learning the computer. Step by step please and make it clear thank you again :) I'm 17.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There are books that you can buy that can help you with these types of things. There are Excell and spreadsheet books that take you through step by step. Go to your local bookstore (Barnes and Noble is best) and go to their computer section. Then go through the books to get the answers that you need. It's super difficult on here to explain that stuff step by step, as that would take forever. So go research this stuff at your local bookstore. You can also just get a finance book at walmart and just write it all down manually.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:37 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Contact a local community college, and take a couple of classes in Microsoft office. The classes can help you find a job, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:11 PM on May. 12, 2010