If your birthday is in November...Do you like your birthstone?

And describe the color in your own words...Thanks!

Sometimes I like it sometimes I don't especially if it's compared to a diamond, ruby, emerald, saphire you know what I am getting at. :) I guess that is why it is way at the bottom of the list #11...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You know I've seen some pretty ones! I am not a November birthday person. But sometimes in the right setting like any other it can be Beautiful! It took me years to accept and like my peridot birthstone! But with all of my health issues. Little things are bothering me less and less. Someday look up your stone. What it means and does for you! It may Help! Best of Luck!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:07 AM on May. 12, 2010

• OP HERE Thanks Angelinda... I love green any shade of green but thank you for your response I will try to do that. but I know what you mean I have seen it in the shades of amber, honey, or like an iced tea color... Lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on May. 13, 2010