Bad Nights

My little girls is 22 months and she is not sleeping during the night. She will wake up crying. She also kicks and slaps in her sleep. She don't have her own room yet but, will puting her in a different room help her any? Im just running on hafe a tank of energy everyday.

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 9:45 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm currently in the same boat! My 14 month old has decided to give up sleeping at night for some reason,lol. She lays down on time every night,falls right to sleep and 2 hours later, shes awake and screaming. I've tried letting her cry for a few mins but she gets louder!So I've been bringing her into bed with us and she beats the crap out of me all night long! Last night she kicked me in the head so many times I think I may have a concussion! lol. SHe finally fell asleep then woke up at 4:30,at 5:30 I gave up and just got up with her,she got real fussy around 6:30 so I laid her down and she went right to sleep and slept till almost 9:30! Must be nice to have some sleep! lol. Mine has been like this for about the past week.I am sooo SUPER TIRED! DH says to take a nap during th eday with her..but I can't! I have kids to babysit,lol.Oh AND i'm out of COFFEE!! WAHHHHH!!! We should have a sleep deprived club,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:51 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I am in the same boat too - my son stopped sleeping through the night after a virus when he was 2 years old that was 6 months ago - some nights are really long. sometimes I end up in his bed and he's super restless and kicking and hitting. some nights he wakes screaming from bad dreams, some nights he just needs mommy, some nights like last night he woke at midnight and stayed up til 3 - wasn't getting comfy or something.. I am not sure.. I feel ya mommy.. I am running on empty too - I tried the CIO but he ends up freaking out more and nothing worked so here I am, just catering to it.. I don't know what else to do.. I keep being told its a phase but I am wearing thin some nights too!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:21 AM on May. 12, 2010