are baby wipe warmers worth the money

SydnisMom2008

Asked by SydnisMom2008 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• In my opinion NO...
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I've never used one...so I would have to say "no"...
    3n2

Answer by 3n2 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• You don't NEED one. But I have 2 for my boys and I love them. Something about a cold wipe at 3am doesnt work for me. In my OP yup. Worth the $$$
    mommy05300706

Answer by mommy05300706 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• no- of all the things you already have to cary arround you dont want to lug one of those things with you. and if you have one at home and not on the road the baby will have a fit - if they are used to it being warm and its all of a sudden cold they will be in for a big surprise.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 1:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i have 3 kids and never used some thing like that.
    susansimmons00

Answer by susansimmons00 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Are they a necessity, no. However, I actually really liked mine. I even used it when we were doing cloth diapers with my son because I could warm cloth wipes in there too (if I didn't put the "pillow" in). I actually use to keep a wipes warmer in our bathroom to and used it myself lol
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 2:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• No. I just grabbed a few, wadded them up in my hand while I was unclothing and undoing the diaper. By the time I needed to use it my hand warmed them up enough.
    Soxfan4noni

Answer by Soxfan4noni at 2:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I didn't use one with my first two, but a friend gave me her old one to use with my last baby. It was nice in the winter. My first two didn't seem to care about cold wipes. I wouldn't spend money on one.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 2:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• no there not worth the money and i read somewhere they are not really safe to have or use. someone bought us one but we never use it.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• regular wipes are fine. That up to you.
    rainbowbrite2

Answer by rainbowbrite2 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2008