are baby wipe warmers worth the money

Asked by SydnisMom2008 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• In my opinion NO...

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I've never used I would have to say "no"...

Answer by 3n2 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• You don't NEED one. But I have 2 for my boys and I love them. Something about a cold wipe at 3am doesnt work for me. In my OP yup. Worth the $$$

Answer by mommy05300706 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• no- of all the things you already have to cary arround you dont want to lug one of those things with you. and if you have one at home and not on the road the baby will have a fit - if they are used to it being warm and its all of a sudden cold they will be in for a big surprise.

Answer by vakatia at 1:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i have 3 kids and never used some thing like that.

Answer by susansimmons00 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Are they a necessity, no. However, I actually really liked mine. I even used it when we were doing cloth diapers with my son because I could warm cloth wipes in there too (if I didn't put the "pillow" in). I actually use to keep a wipes warmer in our bathroom to and used it myself lol

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 2:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• No. I just grabbed a few, wadded them up in my hand while I was unclothing and undoing the diaper. By the time I needed to use it my hand warmed them up enough.

Answer by Soxfan4noni at 2:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I didn't use one with my first two, but a friend gave me her old one to use with my last baby. It was nice in the winter. My first two didn't seem to care about cold wipes. I wouldn't spend money on one.

Answer by drowninginboys at 2:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• no there not worth the money and i read somewhere they are not really safe to have or use. someone bought us one but we never use it.

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• regular wipes are fine. That up to you.

Answer by rainbowbrite2 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2008