8 month old peeing the bed?!

for the past 3 days my 8 month old dd has been overflowing on her diaper and its gotten my bed sheets soaking wet(she sleeps with dh and I). I was wondering if anyone has experienced this, and what I an do to stop it(I've tried switching to a bigger size but didn't work,she uses pampers)...anything would help. I've washed my bedsheets everyday for 3 days now.

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:58 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• One more thing, you can get a waterproof pad to put on top of the bed. If it doesn't have a flannel or cotton top, just put one on it or use a towel.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 12:12 PM on May. 12, 2010

• you're probably giving her too much water
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Well there is nothing you can do to control her pee, but you could try using one of those plastic diapers, and put it over her pamper. These are pretty good to use for potty training so it shouldn't be any different with an 8 month old. Also i'd spread a towel down underneath her before she lays down
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:00 AM on May. 12, 2010

• You could try Overnight diapers for bedtime.They are thicker and more absorbant..made just for issues like that.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:03 AM on May. 12, 2010

• where can I get a plastic diaper? and I don't give her water, she drinks milk and 1 sippy cup of juice
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:04 AM on May. 12, 2010

• You can usually find them at Wal Mart or Target. If not, then you can order them online. If your giving her juice I would refrain from doing it close to bed time.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:06 AM on May. 12, 2010

• yea i don't give it to her at night i give it to her in the morning after she eats Gerber cereal
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:08 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I agree with the previous post- overnight diapers, one size bigger. my son started doing that when he was rolling over to sleep on his tummy- the diaper still overflows once in a while, but not nearly as much as it did before the overnight diaper.
    kh717

Answer by kh717 at 10:09 AM on May. 12, 2010

• and would they be ok..she has extremely! sensitive skin...
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:10 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I moved up a size in diapers when my son did this. he went through a couple different times of his diaper exploding
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:10 AM on May. 12, 2010