Do your boobs leak when you hear other peoples babies cry?

I'm pregnant and started leaking yesturday when I was babysitting a 5 month old that started crying,lol. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I leaked during pregnancy but not while a baby was crying my breasts got really really sore like someone punched me in them they hurt bad. Which is how I found out I was pregnant with my second my little brothers baby was born and the baby started getting fussy and my breasts started getting so sore I was almost in tears the next morning they weren't as sore my sister in law told me to take a test and low and behold I was pregnant.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 10:21 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I didn't do it while pregnant but while I was breastfeeding they would leak everytime I heard another baby cry.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 10:07 AM on May. 12, 2010

• It didn't happen to me...but my mother said it used to happen to her when she was pregnant and when she was breast feeding. I'm pretty sure it's normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on May. 12, 2010

• i have been done breastfeeding for about 5 months now and i still let down sometimes when i'm around a hungry baby. they don't even necessarily need to be crying. i just kind of know i guess...????
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 10:12 AM on May. 12, 2010

• It is very common.
    I leaked naturally, but never because a baby cried.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:17 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Mine did. I was like 28 days away from delivery when my friends baby was born and i was holding her and she was screaming and i put her down and my fiance was like wtf..lol...Totally normal..
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 10:35 AM on May. 12, 2010