i'm 10 weeks, everytime I eat something there's this sour tast on my tongue or close to my throat

Anyone have the same thing? How do you get rid of it? I drink decaf tea or water a lot but it's not going away. If i eat cracker it'lll still be there or worst. It's bothering me, anyone experience the same weird tast.

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 10:10 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be acid reflux.
    Talk with your OB about it and see if you can get relief.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:12 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Yes so glad I'm not the only one who has this. This is my second pregnancy and after everything I eat or drink its this sour sweet taste lingering on the back of my tongue brushing my teeth or mouth wash helps a little but it comes right back. It drives me nuts and makes me so nauseous and with my saliva thicking in my mouth doesn't make it any better either. It's called Dysgeusia it's something that happens in pregnancy sometimes talking to your obgyn about changing your prenatal v. will help cause of the amount of iron and potassium in it could cause that it's also your hormones it helps to suck on something sour believe it or not something with citrus in it lemon, orange, lime, some even say sucking on pickle can help but the sound of that makes me nauseous so I'm sticking to oranges and lime in my water. Hopefully my info helps.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 10:33 AM on May. 12, 2010