Who's with me?

Who else is sick of these young unwed girls thinking they can make kids and then live a life as if the kid(s) doesn't exist? Partying,drinking,sleeping around! My cousin had a son in '08,he was taken away by CPS because she wasn't feeding him. In July of '09,she gets pregnant again!(Same guy,but still). A mere 10 days after her son is born,she's dyeing her hair,getting her nails done,tanning,and planning her weekends to party with her friends.She takes off everyday to tan and hang with her friends,leaving Grandma to babysit.I'm so sick of her daily sexy pics she posts on FB! Its as if her kids don't even exist! While she's feeding the baby she has her phone in her hand the whole time texting the babydaddy! Grrr! I want to strangle her! She's 21 by the way. No job,never had one.You do the math on this one......

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 10:26 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I cannot stand that either.. I'm 19, not married (engaged). But you will never find me at a club, getting my nails done, anything for me the money i do spend is on my daughter. I have a cousin who is exactly the same. Doesn't care about her son just wants to see the next guy she can jump on. Very aggrivating and i could probab;y go on for hours.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Yes. I'm amazed that girls with kids can find someone willing to babysit every night and weekend so that they can behave as though they aren't mothers.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:28 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Thats so sad :(
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:29 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I was an unwed mother at 21. I took care of my children, but I also didn't stop my life. I wasn't whoring around and constantly partying or taking sexy pictures, but I still hung out with friends and occasionally went out. I'm not defending this person but at the same time I find it best just to mind my own. It doesn't make sense to get a ll worked up over somebody elses life. Futhermore, to group everyone into the same category isn't really right, "these young unwed girls."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Yeah, that pisses me off. I had just turned 18 when I had my first child. I lived at home with my parents...but I didn't take off all the time and leave my daughter with my mom...hell no. I was soo happy to be a mom. I was a stay at home mom...my daughter's father was a jerk....I left him..and was a single mom. I didn't have to work because I got an annuity from something that happened to me when I was 5...but it was a LOT of money...and it took care of us. But I get where you're coming from. I'm a 20 year old, stay at home mother of 2 now, I'm with a GREAT man who busts his ASS to take care of us. But it does drive me crazy. I mean...I hate the stereo type that young moms are horrible moms...but most of these young moms make the rest of us look bad. I'm a damn good mom...and I'm young. But I totally hear ya...and to be honest...I'd probably call CPS on her. It's not good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on May. 12, 2010

• It amazes me and I really feel for the kids, but to each their own I guess.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:33 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Young.... Unwed.... HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MORALS OF A WOMAN!!!!!!!!

I had my son at 19, I was not married. My hubby and I are now married. I'm 23. Yes we did things backwards. We are VERY involved with our kids infant and a 4 year old. I do arts n crafts with him a few times a week. I read to him. I play with him. He gets sleep overs in the front room every now and then with one of us, where we do nothing but watch cartoons with him all night.

SO YOUNG and UNWED has nothing to do with it.

Yeah what you're cousin is doing is HORRIBLE. Is it because she's young? Is it because she's unwed? NO She's just not a great person all on her own!

What are you doing tmj121099 looking at your profile, I see you POST POST POST ALL DAY LONG it seems.... What are your kids doing when you're on Cafemom all day????? Under your logic, you must be young and unwed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I'm with anon. on agreeing that just because one is not married, and is young when they have a child doesn't mean that they will be unfit as a parent, does not mean that they are going to follow cousins path. Your cousin is making very poor choices, all on her own. That is unfortunate for the child she's brought into the world. Some people have no business having children, yet they do it. : ( I wish that didn't happen. It's rather tragic.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 10:40 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Why does god let woman like this be fertile? There's plenty of women unable to have children, that are very fit to be parents. god gives the fertile genes to the crackhead, party girl, careless girl, and others that don't want kids or shouldn't have kids instead. nice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I don't understand why getting your nails done, coloring your hair, tanning, and texting while feeding one's child is bad? I am considerably older than your cousin, however, I color my hair, I text, I don't get my nails done or tan but it's not my thing. I think it's sad that her other child was taken away, and I don't agree with partying all the time if one has children, but I also don't think life stops when you have children. So she doesn't have a job...where does she live? Does the father support her? She's a SAHM? If both children are from the same man, is she really sleeping around or is that an assumption? It seems as if she learned a lesson from having her previous child taken away, since she's feeding the new baby. Maybe I'm missing something?
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 12:45 PM on May. 12, 2010