Did you find out or wait?

When you were pregnant did you find out the sex of the baby or did you wait? What made you decide to do either? What number pregnancy was it?

summerbudbud

Asked by summerbudbud at 10:29 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I waited with my first, found out with the second. Waiting was more ejoyable than finding out early.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 12:52 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I found out asap lol.. I wanted to go get baby clothes before she was born so i didn't have to shop for everything once she was here and decorate the room lol. She's my first baby =)
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 10:31 AM on May. 12, 2010

• With both my daughter and my son, I was too excited to wait. I just loved stocking up on my boy/girl clothes and stuff. But right now we are TTC #3 and have decided to let this one be a surprise since it will be our last child ;)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:32 AM on May. 12, 2010

• With my first, I decided not to find out at the ultra sound. Since I only had one US, when I decided later I wanted to know, they told me they didn't write that down, so I would just have to wait! Turns out it was a girl (which I thought the time!) and now when I think about them saying "its a girl" it almost brings tears to my eyes!!

With #2, there was no anticipation like that. I had 10 or 12 US, so I knew the whole time it was going to be a girl.

with #3, I had 3 US and an Amnio. I knew he was a boy.

I think not knowing was more exciting for me.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:36 AM on May. 12, 2010

• With my first 2 I didn't have any ultrasounds, no medical reason so I refused. I knew with my third.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:37 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I found out with both. I like to be prepared.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:42 AM on May. 12, 2010

• We found out. DD was our first child. I wanted to wait but Dh was really really against it. I thought he was going to explode on the way to the ultrasound he was so excited lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:49 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I've only been pregnant once and I hated it. I waited to find out, so I could be surprised. I figured something good had to come from all that misery.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 10:49 AM on May. 12, 2010

• We waited with both kids. Like a pp said, there was no need for an ultrasound, so we didn't do one. I liked being surprised.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 10:52 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I couldn't wait to find out but if I have another one I think I'll wait tho.... It would have been alot of fun to find on when he was born!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:00 AM on May. 12, 2010