what was on my arm?

i have this thick rose vine tattoo on my forearm that i got 2 years ago. a few months ago on the green vine i noticed a small, very round, almost bubble like growth. it was maybe 3 millimeters in diameter and completely flesh colored which doesn't make sense because the skin is green there from the tattoo. well force of habit i scratched it off, it bled a little but stopped quickly and was healed within a week, you couldn't even tell there was something there. well today i had another tiny flesh colored bubble on another part of the tattoo, in the green and i just pulled it off. these things aren't itchy, there's no fluid in them, its just a tiny bubble of skin. what is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Health

• OP. oh and and it really was like a bubble that i could wrap my nails around and it seemed to be on the surface, not under the skin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on May. 12, 2010