Don't you hate it when

you find a new resturant thats really really good, then a week later it gets shut down by the board of health??? ugh... and i thought it was the chicken ranch pizza i ate that night at work that made me sick!

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 10:44 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• gross
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 10:46 AM on May. 12, 2010

• UGH! Our local Chinese restaurant got closed for a while. They're back open now, but we won't be going there. They were closed b/c they had cats running around in the kitchen, no soap in the restaurant AT ALL, boxes of food sitting on the floor...I can't even remember what else. What sucks is that the restaurant has sentimental value to us. It's where we ate dinner all 3 times I found out I was pregnant, the sex of the babies, and the night before I delivered. But that was under different management.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:53 AM on May. 12, 2010

• LOL, yes. I had some of the best Chinese food and then they were closed because they were serving cat - there were literally dead road-kill cats in their freezer.

It changed ownership and is now open with a good sanitation score, but I can't make myself go back....
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:00 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Hey at least they got caught. I often wonder what I'm actually eating at a restaurant. I've worked in many of them and some of the things I've seen is disturbing! I have convinced myself it doesn't happen at other restaurants:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 12, 2010