Am I crazy? If so, how do I get over this?

I have 5 kids. My oldest is 13 and my youngest is going to turn 2. We are self-sufficient (meaning we provide for our own), and our kids are respectful, get excellent grades, and are very responsible. My problem is that I really want to have another baby. I am not sure why. We are a little crowded in our house right now, but because I am trying to become debt-free (dave ramsey style) I do not want to buy a bigger house just yet. I just have this yearning for another one. Am I crazy? How does someone get over that feeling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on May. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't think you are crazy..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 10:47 AM on May. 12, 2010

• you are not crazy. I have two and I want another one. I don't know why, but i feel like my youngest one is getting so big so quick and i guess it's just us missing our little tiny babies. I know that we are unable to support having another one right now so i need to get over it just like you do, but it is hard. You go to the store and see babies all the time and you think "aww my baby used to be that small!" i'm sure if we keep living our lives and keep busy we'll forget about having another baby sooner or later. you just keep working on doing what you have to do and you can figure it out logically later on.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 10:51 AM on May. 12, 2010

• i dont think your crazy but i would probably think alittle more realistically and with 5 kids already, not a big enough house, and in debt, now is probably not the right time for another baby.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:01 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I think you're crazy..lol! ok not really but I guess I never had that NEED for another baby that other mom's get. and I only have 1 child..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:14 PM on May. 12, 2010