What did you do for your 3 year olds Birthday party?

reagabismom

Asked by reagabismom at 10:46 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• we went to one of those inflatable play rooms. he was old enough to finally enjoy that kind of stuff and he loved it, so did our family's children.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 10:48 AM on May. 12, 2010

• We had just moved to Kansas and didn't really know a whole lot of people. But we decorated the house and invited the one family we had met over, so she got to play with her friend and still have cake and presents. It was fun and she enjoyed it ;) Maybe next year will be better
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:53 AM on May. 12, 2010

• we done Monster Truck Theme, but if i would of had a girl i would wanna do a tutu party
    ktidwell

Answer by ktidwell at 7:36 PM on May. 12, 2010

• My son's 3rd birthday party was Spiderman. We held it at a local park and decorated the table and trees and everything. I thought it was fitting as Spiderman is jumping everywhere and the park is about the closest they can get to that. lol! My daughter's 3rd birthday party was Dora the Explorere themed. We held it at our house and had a mini treasure hunt like Dora goes on with a map and everything. My daughter LOVED it! lol!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 9:46 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Jump houses. My son had a blast. Didn't invite a ton of kids though. Just 2. Too many kids freaks me out.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:43 AM on May. 19, 2010