lower back pains.

What could it be. I know its stupid to ask but i freak out about stuff like this. Like it starts in my lower back and then i kinda of pressure down there. and for the past few days i been really wet and i cant stand it like im leaking or something. please dont bash just wondering what i should do. By the way im 18 weeks if that matters

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• just sit back and enjoy being pregnant. you're gonna have back pain, the pressure is probably braxton hick (which start at about 6-8 weeks), and you're gonna discharge a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on May. 12, 2010

• agree with first answer. It's just your uterus putting pressure on everything. Everything is shifting and yes it could be braxton hicks which won't really kick in on full swing till about 32 weeks but unless it's a mucus plug and bleeding you don't have anything to worry about it's normal all apart of wonderful body changing pregnancy if it's really bothersome to you take warm baths and use a body pillow to support your back and stomach I'm 12 weeks with little back pain and crampy feelings and I sleep with a pillow in between my legs and let it support my belly off the bed it feels so much better.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 11:42 AM on May. 12, 2010