Do you think this is a good idea for tattoos?

My daughter's name is Angelica and my son's name is Damien. I want to get tattoos for them...what I want to do is have my hubby draw them out because he's very good at drawing...but what I want is to have my daughter's name written on my left shoulder on the back, like my shoulder blade almost...written in cursive with a halo around the "A" of her name...and angel wings on each side of her name....and for my son I want his name on the other shoulder with devil horns above his name and flames around it. Some people think this is a horrible idea because it's like I'm calling my child a devil lol but it fits their names PERFECTLY and I love the idea...what do you ladies think? I'd love to hear your opinions...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think that it's your choice and a neat idea
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:18 AM on May. 12, 2010

• sounds good.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:21 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Not sure why you would want to "imply" your child is the devil...and brand it on your body. The devil is very real..I agree with people who think it is a bad idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 12, 2010

• That sounds pretty cool actually. I think it would look great.
    Anonymous

• Just throwing this out there...forgot to add.....I am not religious. I believe in God to a certain extent...but I am not religious at all...lol OP.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on May. 12, 2010

• well.... if that doesn't take the cake!

Sounds like a wonderful idea! Heck, you already branded one an Angel and the other a Devil, why not display that on your body in permanent ink. It will make you look so classy. Go for it honey!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I think that sounds like it suits you and your family perfectly. Yeah, some people will judge you, and put you down for it, but in the end it is you that will have to decide if it is a life long commitment you can live with. How do your kids feel about the halo and devil horns?

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:40 AM on May. 12, 2010

• There are people who will judge you for having a tattoo regardless. Screw em. If you want this done, do it. It sounds like it would look great.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:30 PM on May. 12, 2010

• My kids can't really tell me how they feel about it seeing as they are too young...lol
    OP
    Anonymous

• i thought it sounded like a cute idea! it does suit their names, but does it suit their personalities? that would be the only hang up i could see.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:56 PM on May. 12, 2010