DO MEN PMS LIKE WOMEN?? Arrghh!!!

My SO has a work schedule where he works 4 days for 12 hrs & gets 4 days off. It seems lately he always has to start an arguement everytime he is home. We have fought about the possibility of me cheating even though I stay home with our 2 girls & have no ride or money to go anywhere, argued about me talking/texting other guys & trying to find someone new, me not wanting nothing to do with him if I dont answer his phone calls or text messages, things I post on Cafemom (yes he has read my posts), & everytime I have a guy friend leave me a comment on facebook/myspace he questions me. I am really just sick of it and ready to throw in the towel. I even told him that if he dont stop I filing for divorce, I dont think I should be married to him if its going to be full of all this drama. As his wife I dont think he should even question me about infedilities. I have been with some awful guys before & i still remained faithful.... cont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds to me like you've got yourself a control freak on your hands. Been there, done that. First option, I suppose is you both get help, however, having said that, a)most control freaks won't (after all, YOU are the problem in their eyes...) and b) you say you can't stand him any more. If you are already emotionally out the door, then you need to plan the rest of your exit strategy. Divorce, despite the poplular cliche' that it is too easy, is very hard. (Getting married is too easy!) You will need a plan and lots of support. Rally your troops and understand that life does not have to be like this.
    mommyx9

Answer by mommyx9 at 2:53 PM on May. 12, 2010

• from just reading the first half of your post it he's the one that sounds fishy to me. one of the signs of cheating is the the cheating partner gets really jealous and suspicious. I don't know your husband, he may just be really paranoid but that sounds really suspicious.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 11:25 AM on May. 12, 2010

• ...contined. even when i visit my sister he starts texting me like when will you be back? its just plain awful and i cant stand him anymore. We have only been married for a yr and it already feels like a lifetime. When i try to ignore him he stands over me waiting for a response, takes my phone and hides the car keys away so i wont leave or call anyone, and if i am trying to clean or work with the girls he wont help, he will just stand over me and still nag. he really reminds me of a woman he needs constant attention and just nags.. what do you think? I am really considering on leaving him cuz i dont want my girls to be raised in this type of enviornment I think my girls deserve better even if that means me leaving my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Sounds really awful, and I agree with previous poster...either he is doing something wrong himself or he is just REALLY insecure. Which is something he should have thought about before marrying you. If he isn't willing to change this I say get the hell out of there.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:46 AM on May. 12, 2010

• It sounds to me he has real control issues, unfortantly I see many woman go threw this.Should you have to put up with this? Absolutley not!! I would find a friend and reltive that he knows nothing about, some out of state would be even better, take you and the kids and go there. He may not be physically abusive but mental battery hurts just as bad if not worse. IF YOUR HUSBAND IS READING THIS YES IT IS ABUSE AND NO SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO TAKE IT. I know its hard and from personal experinces,I know it takes alot of corrage and streght to leave but I know you can do it. What doesnt kill us will make us stronger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Sounds like the father of my child.... unfortunately we still live together but I don't conseder us together, I was hanging out with a male (he's gay btw) friend and he flipped, called me names and tried to put hands on me..... He is almost 32 (I'm 22) and I feel like he acts like a 5 yr old. Men just suck
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:41 PM on May. 12, 2010

• OP here, omigod June mama thats the same for me tooo i am 23 and DH will be 31 this year.. and i thought i needed to grow up lol
    Anonymous