For 3 days now Vivianne (10 months old) has acted strange ......

For 3 days now Viv (10 months old) has acted strange about her legs and thighs, everytime I change her she screams when I straighten her legs out or lift her bottom up with her legs together, she shakes her little fists and her little knees crack.....at first I thought growing pains, now I am not so sure......anyone have any thoughts or experience with this? I should also add that she crawls around just fine all day, this occurs only when her legs are pulled, yes even gently, or straightened!!

Liz30355

Asked by Liz30355 at 11:52 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Call the Dr. - THis would worry me
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 11:58 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I would take her to the doctor as soon as possible. This is NOT normal. Good luck to you both.
    Anonymous

• Time for the doctor i would say...
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:43 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Call the Dr. But sometimes it's the simplest things. Did you check to see if she has diaper rash? Or is her bottom (rectum) a little red? Try som Desitin on it, it may soothe her. My Son did the same thing when he was about 8 mos. old. For the life of me, I could not figure it out (new Mom). My husband came home that night & said maybe his heiney is sore from going poo & me cleaning him. So I put Desitin on it and the baby litteraly said "Ahhhh...." . He stopped crying and tensing up immediately. I felt so bad I didn't think of it sooner. Live & learn I guess. :)
    Anonymous