So i am suppose to start my period today, and i didn't but the pregnacy test say negative. Could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• give it some time, it could just be a little late. Or youre just too early in the preg. for the test to pick up any hcg. I know it's tough, but be patient.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on May. 12, 2010

• I am in the same boat at you 4 days late and 3 negative pg tests. Idk whats going on. Good Luck!!
    Anonymous

• An at home pregnancy test was never able to pick up either of my pregnancies! I had to go to the dr. I never knew bout my second one until I was almost 3 months. I had no symptoms or anything and I took at least 5 tests that all came out negative. At home tests are expensive. lol
    Anonymous

• maybe or maybe not... i was in the same boat but i just started about 10 days late...are you stressed about anything? that can mess up your normal flow
    Anonymous

• Jumpin' the gun, honey bun. I KNOW how hard it is to wait, but try not to waste $$ on PG tests this early. Time will tell! See the answer to the question a few back about checking your cervix. Good luck!
    mommyx9

Answer by mommyx9 at 1:45 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Thanks and good luck to you. I think i'm goin go get a bloodtest tomorw if i havent started because im always on time. And i dont want to do something bad to harm the baby if i am!
    Anonymous