How many lists do you make a week?

So during the week.. I typically make a grocery list.. a menu list.. a budget list (bills that are due this week.. the money we bring home and whats left). I also do a NEEd list.. a WANT list... or for instance... I'll do a budget for over a year just because I love making lists. Is that weird? It's literally like an obsession.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I make a grocery list and then I always forget to take it!
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:54 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I'm a list person too, in fact, I keep a notebook with me at all times....in it I have my daily to do list for home and work, a running grocery list, bills to pay, menus....you name it. Lost without it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:57 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Oh wow I thought I was the only crazy list maker lol. I make lists for everything. Groceries, chores, menu, budget, things we'd like to do with extra money in the budget, etc lol. I'm list crazy! I even keep 2 magnetic note pads on my fridge to jot down things as I think of them!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:29 PM on May. 12, 2010

• same here i am one.. hahaha we are all crazy together
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:53 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I keep a little notebook in my purse; recipes, grocery lists, odd & ends I need to pick up, and just things I need to remember.

I like being weird - at least I'm organized! :) well, mostly.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:21 PM on May. 12, 2010

• lol. I'm not that bad. I have a grocery list, a chore list, and a doctor's list. The doctor's list is where I write all the things I need to ask my LO's pediatrician. With a 4 yo, 3 yo, and almost 1 yo, there's always a lot of questions to remember and I hate holding him up while I try to remember them all. Right now I have several lists, b/c I'm planning 4 b-day parties...but on day-to-day basis, I only keep 3 going.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:44 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I make a few grocery lists and to do lists every week. There's always something, and if I don't write it down, it doesn't happen.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:06 PM on May. 12, 2010