WHAT DO I BRING WITH ME 2 THE HOSPITAL I DONT WANNA B IN LABOR 4 100000 HOURS SO WHAT DO I DO 2 AVOID THAT?

SOME1 WITH EXPERIENCE PLZ HELP ME. IM HAVING A BABY GIRL N I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT 2 BRING WITH ME 2 THE HOSPITAL WHEN I FEEL LIKE I HAVE 2 PUSH THIS LITTLE GIRL OUT. IM GONNA B 5 MOTNHS PREGANT SOON BUT THESE R THINGS THAT I HAVE ON MY MIND.I REALLY DONT WANNA RELY ON THE HOSPITAL 2 GIVE ME DIAPERS N A BOTTLE I WANNA BRING MY OWN THINGS 4 MY BABY GIRL. I WANNA B PRREPARED WHEN I GO N READY. BUT I NEED IDEAS ON WHAT 2 BRING. ALSO WHAT CAN I DO SO IM NOT IN THE DAMN HOSPITAL 4 HOURS. . . .AM I SUPPOSED 2 DRINK MORE WATER THAN I DRINK NOW WHAT DO I DO SO MY LABOR IS NOT SO BAD? SOME1 OUT THERE CAN U PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTION IT WOULD B REALLY HELPFUL 2 ME THANKS.

MIZZ.ROMERO82

Asked by MIZZ.ROMERO82 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Wow Lots of questions. As far as labor not being so bad, try not to gain 50 or more lbs. the heavier you are the harder the labor will be. What to bring with you to the hospital? A few night pajama's changes of undies, toiletries like tooth brush and shampoo, socks a robe. You can have hubby/BF/family member bring you the cloths you want to dress the baby in to go home after you have her. They will usually give you a few diapers to take home. You willneed your own blankets for the baby and a legal car seat for the baby.
    You can never drink too much water when your preggo. Being hydrated is good for both you and the baby.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• If you're in the US, chances are you won't have to bring ANYTHING for the baby. Just a going home outfit. They'll give you a free diaper bag, extra diapers, tons of magazines, samples, blankets, and then some for the baby. They like to leave on the white shirt on the baby in the hospital so it's easy for procedures, and the receiving blanket. I know you'll like you're own clothing, but you'll have plenty of time for that to dress her up really nice. :) What the previous person mentioned, make sure you bring your own stuff and I would do dilation checks on yourself at home and wait till contrax get super bad to go in to avoid a lot of time in the hospital.
    meitaimom

Answer by meitaimom at 9:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2008