AM I??????

i took a test yesterday and it was positive and then took one agian when i woke up this morning and it was positive agian. i i ws wondering does that mean i am. i dont really feel pregnant. i was explaing all my symptons to my mom and my siser and they both said htat i was so i am guessing that i am since it is plainly there just dont feel like it. ya know

i was spotting last week and nausated too and i was suppose to start my period monday but nothing. my nipples are sore and when i have to pee if i hold it i cramp and have to go then it is worse at night when i wake up haveing to pee also this is why everyone says i am so that is why i took the 2 tests
have yall known you were pregnant but not felt like you were at all
i go online and did the pregnancy calendar thingy it is says that i am 4wks and 2 days pregnant and due in jan 2011
i was wondering have yall knew you were prego but not felt like it. that do you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well if the test says positive then you probally are , go to the doctor to confirm it DUAH
    Anonymous

• If you have had 2 different positives on 2 different days then mostly likely.. yes. Not everyone experiences the same symptoms of pregnancy. Go to a doctor to confirm
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 1:34 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Yeah, usually two positives is a pretty sure sign that you are pregnant! Good Luck!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:39 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Yes, you are pregnant. I didn't "feel" pregnant with this one for a few weeks after I found out, and even then my symptoms were much more mild than with my daughter. Symptoms or lack thereof are not always a good indication. Some women have lots of them, some not at all. I agree you should see a doctor soon, but false positives are extremely rare. Congrats.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 2:14 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Its okay I completely understand where you are coming from it has taken me 5 positives and the doctor confirming my pregnancy and i still second guess whether I am or not cuz I do not feel pregnant either lol
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 6:29 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Thanks I figured I was just wanted so see if somepeople felt like me. I am going to dr this week
    Anonymous