What do you think of moms with nannies?

Im watching Wife Swap and there is a woman who has like 3 or 4 nannies for her 3 kids. (as well as maids and a driver) She hardly spends time with them, shes always shopping or out. Her and husband go out to eat 6 days a week while the children eat with the nannies. Whats the point of having kids then???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lmfao i want a nanny notice i said A not a freaking entire crew
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 2:07 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I think... I wish I had one! That way, she could do the cooking and cleaning and when my kids need one-on-one mommy time, I could take each child out and make them individually feel special! That is hard for a single mom of three to do!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:07 PM on May. 12, 2010

• There is no point other than increasing the population. That's not being a parent. I understand the hardships that families endure when they NEED the help because both parents are working and need someone to watch the kids, but that's a sacrifice. This type situation is just bullshit.
    Anonymous

• They have the money to have them. But I am with you, why have kids if you are not going to spend any time with them.. But you could say that about parent that both work and send there kidds to day care.

Answer by louise2 at 2:08 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I think they are lucky! If I could have all that I would... It's better than some other options!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:08 PM on May. 12, 2010

LOL- I agree! One part-time Nanny would serve us well!! And I would want an older grand-motherly type one since my kids have no extended family, and all their grand parents have already passed away.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:08 PM on May. 12, 2010

• One of my best friends was a nanny for a family just like this. They had anywhere from 2-4 nannies at a time, a house keeper, and they never spent any time with their kids, the dad is a dr and the mom doesn't work at all and just spends her time shopping and doing what she wants. It makes me terribly sad for the children who never get to do things with their parents. I can understand hiring a nanny if you work and you want someone trustworthy with your child instead of putting them in daycare, but if the mother doesn't work and spends all her time shopping and eating out and getting pedicures, I don't know why she had kids to begin with.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:10 PM on May. 12, 2010

• People have kids and ship them off to daycare. It's the same thing. Someone else is raising the kids.
    Anonymous

• a nanny--maybe. I housewife for ME, HELL YEAH!! LOL I hate the housework part of being a SAHM. I do it, don't get me wrong. but I'd much rather play with the kids than clean!! Even if I did have that much money, I wouldn't have a nanny. Not a permanent one. But someone to give me a morning off once or twice a month would be SOOOOOOO nice.
    squeegeatc

Answer by squeegeatc at 2:20 PM on May. 12, 2010

• ha ha I am watching that too! I mean I think this lady has to many and if she worked and could afford it ok but she is JUST SHOPPING!
    Anonymous