What are you reasons for ending a marriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I plan on keeping my promise to him and to God. If the marriage happened to be causing issues for my kids, such as abuse or something of the sort. I will rethink that promise.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 2:23 PM on May. 12, 2010

• till death do we part...
    Anonymous

• If he had a long going affair with someone. I would forgive him once for it, but if it happened again he would be gone.
    If he ever gave me a std after I beat his ass with a baseball bat I would divorce him.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:15 PM on May. 12, 2010

• many years of emotional abuse and then it turned physical.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 2:17 PM on May. 12, 2010

• *it got boring.
    *i find it awful to kiss him.
    *sex is not that great anymore.
    *he had sexual relations with another woman...not talking to other woman though.
    *i had turned gay and dont find men all that great anymore.

LOL...ok so there's already a few in there that i already have problems with now but the others i just named a few but there are tons more, these are little ones.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:21 PM on May. 12, 2010

• ANY ABUSE & COUNCILING DOESN'T WORK or HE CHOOSES NOT TO GET HELP, BYE BYE BIRDIE! IDK what to say about the falling out of love, if there are kids involved, I do know a couple , couples who have remained together for the children & resumed their own independant lives, not saying it's rite or wrong I think it's all between each' & their maker. If there was allot of yelling EVERY day , it's over & thats WORSE on the kids , I'd say then it's time to end that marriage. It's all so sad~
    Anonymous

• Abuse of either me or the kids. Anything else can be worked out.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 3:03 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I got a divorce from the father of my children due to abuse. My last divorce was due to my x leaving me for a teenager!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:29 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Abuse or Affair
    la_bella_vita

Answer by la_bella_vita at 6:16 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I would leave my husband if he were beating me or my son but that's it. The only reason to leave a marriage is because it's not safe to remain in it.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 6:17 PM on May. 12, 2010