where do you get your inspiration?

for housekeeping? I hate cleaning, but I want to come up with a way to keep my home clean ( I don't need a museum look) I just need energy/ inspiration whatever to get it done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• the magazines give me some what of an idea...i want a free standing coat rack with a bench attached, i saw that in a magazine before. i think maybe they are Home and Garden magazines or Parenting magazines. you can also get lots of ideas of using things that were meant to be for one thing but can be used for another.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:25 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Inspiration for keeping the house clean.....the fact that when the house is messy and cluttered I am a royal B I T C H! I can't function with out losing it in a cluttered environment.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:57 PM on May. 12, 2010

• i try a few things-

I will crank up the radio anddo it as fast as i can so i can go do something fun. I start in one room and complete it and move across the house till the whole front is done. The next day I will do it in the back. I try to get done in 15 mins per room.

I imagine someone just stopping by, I think about taking pride in my home and think i shouldnt live like this so i pick it all up again..everyday lol

I try to put stuff away as i use it and throw out stuff i dont use. I hate clutter!! i decorate so when i pick up it looks good.

I also clean on commercials at night after dd is in bed

ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:23 PM on May. 12, 2010