IGNORANT!!!

Today i was out with my niece, who just so happens to be bi-racial. And a women stopped me and asked me why i couldn't find i man who was my own kind?..Then she went on to say that "ni**** are try to take over the world....first the T.V., then politics, and now making confused babies"...I was stunned!!! First i am not in an interracial relationship....i don't find anything wrong with it. My sisters husband is white. and i couldn't care less. But for a stranger to come up and say something like that to another adult in front of a child blew my mind!!!! What is wrong with people. and i have to see this women every day....she's a new neighbor. How do i act in front of her? i want to whoop her ass...and show her what N word i can be. but i wasn't raised that way and we live in a nice area, i don't want all the neighbors talking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am white. I will be glad when all the stupid, racist people exit the world.

I truly think that the kids in the world will END all the racist crap. My kids are NOT RACIST ONE BIT. They truly cannot believe that anyone looks at the color of somebody's skin to make a judgement about them.

Once when one of my kids was in kindergarten, he was talking about someone in his class and I was trying to picture who it was. I innocently asked "is she a little black girl?" and he thought for a moment and said "Noooooo... she's brown."

That really woke me up. He had no idea what I was talking about.
    FemRising

Answer by FemRising at 2:53 PM on May. 13, 2010

• wow...I can't believe someone would actually come and say something like that. It amazes me the kind of people that live in this world.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 3:18 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Sorry... I have to call BS on this one too. Why would you give someone an opportunity to even approach you, less say anything to you??
    Anonymous

• did you beat her ass? I would have been tempted!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:22 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I would whoop her ass. She is a disrespectful mouthy women that need to have her mouth shut. I was not raised to whoop mouthy peoles asses but that women needs a good ass whoopin.
    Anonymous

• I find this hard to believe too... I think someone is feeling a bit insecure today. Needing attention, etc.
    Anonymous

• Jeez!!! ignorant is right!!!! I would just be polite but not engage in anything more than a hello or wave or something simple like that. I'm sure she won't expect much or want much considering her opinions!

Wow, that is just amazing to me!! stupid stupid!!
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 3:25 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Anon, is she supposed to be a mind reader? How was she supposed to know someone was going to come say those things to her?
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 3:26 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I have a friend who has an adopted child who is AA and she is white. While they were out shopping she leaned over and kissed her baby on the lips. A black woman who was a store employee came over and told her she should never kiss the baby on the lips because she's white and it's inappropriate even if it is her baby. She couldn't believe the nerve of this woman.

Anonymous

• Yikes, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I thought that was just how most black woman were. Stong opinions and belief's that they don't keep to themselves?
    Anonymous