Pretty Wild... wtf???

So, I was flipping thru channels the other day and came across the show "Pretty Wild" on E! After watching for about 5 minutes, I turned it off in disgust. Who are these spoiled, whiny, clueless, immature bitches and why do they have their own show??? I just don't get it.

Kassey713

Asked by Kassey713 at 3:34 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• I thought the same thing!! Who are these girls and why should we care? I cant stand the way that one girl talks, and I really hope she does do jail time.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 3:41 PM on May. 12, 2010

• IDK either, but one of them is going to jail for that burglery ring in beverly hills
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:35 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Sounds like a bad girls club knock off.. dumb as hell
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 3:37 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I wondered the same thing! Who are these wild girls? All I know is that the mom was in playboy at some point or something, which may explain their "wildness". I saw one episode, and thought, "if my dd tried this crap, I'd rip her a new one!"
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 3:37 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I don't know who they are either, but I watch the show. I have terrible taste in TV shows!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:38 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Yes, their big claim to fame is one was involved in a crime ring. I saw it once and turned the channel in disgust too. I think the sound I heard is the bottom of the barrel being scraped. I guess ideas have finally run out for new shows.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:38 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only person who hates these girls. My daughter may only be 1 1/2, but these 3 are a terrible example for females everywhere - like it's okay to be stupid and bitchy and spoiled, as long as you're rich and pretty.
    The mom gets a big Fail for not putting a foot up their asses (literally and figuratively)! Ever hear the way her daughters talk to her? OMG ...
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 4:04 PM on May. 12, 2010

• i watch that show sometimes. i actually dont mind them that much. im not really into the whole being a skank and walking around naked on tv and stuff, but there mom was in playboy & they are on TV so what do you expect. thats the kind of life they come from. who knows what we would be like if we were brought up rich & famous in california. plus i dont think they seem too bitchy. theyve got some nice tattoos too, and piercings... i dont mind them. they are acting overboard like that because they need to make a good tv show. i would do it for that much money.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:11 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I like the show! They really arent that bad overall.
    SHAEDON

Answer by SHAEDON at 10:16 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Poor role models for young girls. The mom is clueless and immature herself. Dumb show.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on May. 13, 2010