Gift exchange and Thank yous

So I was part of a gift exchange and I went way over the limit and put alot of thought into the gift thinking well she is a nice lady and you know "pay it foward" I'm huge about sending thank yous even for lunch, well needless to say its been over 2 weeks no thank at all not even a chatter and yes she comes on here everyday. I sent her a nice thank you the day after I got her gift and here I am feeling totally jaded that she couldn't even take 2 minutes out of her day and send a fricken thank you GAH....lets just say I will NEVER again be in a gift exchange.

How would you feel? Have you had this happen when doing a gift exchange?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I am a big one on Thank you notes. If you get a present you send one asap. I will be writing a note as soon as I get the gift or I will be working on them the next day. I always have Thank you cards ready to go and all I have to do is write a nice note and send it.

Anonymous

• I try to send thank you notes but if I know I may be so busy I forget, I always, ALWAYS thank someone for something verbally or written electronically.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:47 AM on May. 13, 2010