What is your

Biggest pet peeve that you have seen other parents doing? That get you thinking... why are they allowed kids?

Another of mine is:

PARENTS wearing a jacket sweater or coat... their child or baby wearing a T SHIRT!

If you're cold enough to wear a jacket light or heavy your kid needs one too! Ugh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• *When parents bring there kids to the store in just diapers.
    *When a poor child has snot going from there nose to there mouth (gross)
    *When it's cold outside and the baby is wearing next to nothing. At my dr.'s office this mom was there with a screaming baby (cuz the baby was cold) she had nothing but a diper and a shirt and very light blanket in the middle of the winter.
    *Parents that leave there kids in the car while they go to the grocery store.
    *Parents that let there old enough child to know better to sit there and comment on what you are wearing or eating or doing etc. etc. lound enough for everyone to hear, the parent should say "shhhh that is not polite or something along those lines"
    *Parents that smoke
    *Parents with a mouth like a sailer when there kids are around
    *When both parents are drinking and half wasted and there kids are running around with no responsible adult.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:10 PM on May. 12, 2010

• smoking
    Anonymous

• smoking in front of kids of any age.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 3:42 PM on May. 12, 2010

• letting their kids run wild in the doctor's office or wherever..this little girl yesterday @ the doctor's office kept taking my dd's cup away from her and bringing it to me and then she tried to pinch my 9 month old baby's face and i said "no, no don't pinch the baby"
    Anonymous

• i once saw a woman walking down main street with her little girl on one of those leashes, she was texting and looking at her phone and her daughter was walking in the street.....so my pet peeve would be when people get a false sense of security using tools that are supposed to help us keep tabs, not do the whole job for us.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:45 PM on May. 12, 2010

• i hate it when parents threaten their kids: "If you do that again i'm going to beat you".
    now THAT sounds like the kind of mom i want to have playdates with NOT
    Anonymous

• Calling "Nevaeh, come here!"
    Anonymous

• Great ones so far.

I also dislike the smoking.... and letting kids run free that are too young to be running around unsupervised.
    Anonymous

• No hat or socks when it is cold.And just letting your children run around all the time or letting the 6 year old watch the 2 year old.
    Anonymous

• People who give their children excess amounts of natural supplements. I have a friend that gives her child 30 pills a day and very little real food passes her lips. Also when I was a brownie leader we had one girl who brought a little plastic film container full of pills. While the other girls ate their treats she took her supplements. I think this kind of thing is abusive.  The only children who should be taking that many pills in a day should be children with a severe medical condition under a doctors care.

Anonymous